Prachi gets fearless

prachi desaiPrachi Desai reveals one of her finest moment of her upcoming movie Main Joker.

The actress was shooting in Srinagar when the incident happened.


"During the shoot of Main Joker in Srinagar I was asked to do river drifting, I never had the experience of river drifting and totally got scared, I was asked to do it with five kids and when I saw the kids I got more scared because I thought I would do this with some experienced people. The kids were shouting in fear, seeing them screaming I tried to control myself and tried to be brave," she says.

Speaking about the incidence the actress further adds, "I asked the kids not to worry and I tried to encourage them.  After the shoot was over I got out from the boat and began to laugh and told the kids that I was more scared than them, hearing this all the crew laughed at me and we all had a great fun that day. It is one of finest and scariest moment of my life."

Well, Prachi you sure are a brave gal.